Tuesday, 16 March 2010

I'd Like To Thank My Agent...




I am seriously 'chuffed'...!

I've received an award out of the blue. Well not quite. It was bestowed on me by Jen at Ramblings of a Newbie Pagan, thank you so much, I often wonder whether anybody in cyberspace actually reads my 'babbles' but now I know better, (forgive me for any mistakes in spelling or grammar but my eyes are watering, making it difficult to see the keyboard). I am genuinely overwhelmed, this is so...

To continue, there are however a few rules attached to accepting said award:

1. Say a huge heartfelt thank you to the person who gave you this award. Thank you again Jen, (at Ramblings of a Newbie Pagan. Go, have yourself a peek at this site...) cheque's in the post...!
2. Pick seven things about yourself to share with everyone
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Okey dokey...

Seven (random) things about myself:

1. I am a trained opera singer....maestro, if you please...

Tutto è tranquillo e placido;
entrò la bella Venere;
col vago Marte a prendere
nuovo Vulcan del secolo
in rete la potrò.

How's that...?

2. I have completed two marathons, both in Edinburgh, Scotland.

3. I have a couple of tattoos. Some Koi Carp and a Dragon with Celtic knot-work.

4. I have played in several unsigned bands including 'The Wild Women of Wongo', 'Fisherking' and 'The Freudian Slippers'.

5. I would love to live in Canada.

6. I am currently reading five books at the same time. I alternate between them dependent on my mood. There are three biographies and two books on shamanism.

7. I long to grow my own vegetables again but the climate up here is so unpredictable.

Right, that's got that out of the way, so now I would like to present my awards:

1. The Stag Warrior Speaks.
2. Avalon Revisited.
3. Soul Shamans.
4. The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan.
5. The Wandering Hearth.
6. Notes from The Rookery.
8. moonroot.
9. Hexenhasel.
10. Runa Vitki

Well, there's ten for now but I'm sure I'll find five more soon who don't already have an award... you all deserve recognition for sharing a little piece of your inner selves. Thank you...

Blessings.

3 comments:

Ryan Sutton said...

Congrats, Simon! And hey! I can comment here now!

mxtodis123 said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me. Ah, yes, we do read your posts. Don't ever doubt that. I see you're a lot like me...5 books at a time. I am much the same way...right now I am reading a book on a mother/daughter trip to Greece, a book on faeries, another book on the Native American folk tales, and another one on Shamanism. Which one goes with me to work depends on how I feel in the morning...and, oh, of course, my mood can change during the day, and I'll start to wish I had brought a different book along.
Mary

Lyon said...

I definitely read. =) And thank you for the shout out, that is very kind of you!

Post a Comment